To provide information services that support the training, research and consultancy information needs of MTAC staff and participants, through building and maintaining of a vital collection of information resources.
- To develop and provide an organized collections of both print and non-print resources that support the training, consultancy and research needs of MTAC staff and participants
- To create an environment in which resources are made readily accessible, not only through the provision of appropriate facilities, furnishings, equipment, and supplies, but particularly through the provision of effective library service.
|Monday - Friday||8:00a.m - 8:00 p.m|
|Saturday||9:00a.m - 5:00 p.m|
Note: The library is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Services of the Library
- Information resource materials
- Information guidance regarding the use of the Library
- Selective Dissemination of Information
- Current awareness services
- Provide document production services
- Email/ Internet Services
- Conducive study environment